Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kitchen Tiles

I'm really struggling with the kitchen tiles!

Both of us liked them in the shop, but I had doubts when I took them down to the cottage and laid a few on the work surface.

We (or rather I) spent a couple of days pondering and in the end I agreed. But now they are up, I think they will dominate the room too much.

Tod says not to worry and they will be fine. I will just have to get used to them.

On a more positive note, the downstairs doors and the staircase arrived last night. It really does feel that we are on the final stretch!

1 comment:

Kitchen Benchtops said...

If you're planning on changing your countertops, as I am, do that before you change your backsplash. Otherwise, there's an excellent chance it will get damaged during the top removal. You could also create unnecessary potential fit issues.